Tuesday 8 November 2011

Interaction Project!

For our first seminar for the interactive project we were told that for 3 weeks we would be looking at how to create an interactive three dimensional space on the web.

Throughout the whole course i have been designing and sketching my different ideas as part of a design process in an A3 sketch book.  This gives me my initial ideas as im able to brainstorm and draw out my thoughts as to what i want to do with my interactive project as we found out that there is really no limits as to what you can do.  Throughout the seminar we also looked at last years interaction projects which also showed how much variety there is and how much scope we have between ideas.

A particular idea which i became fond of was to create an image of a robot which would act as the basis of my interaction piece, so to get ideas i searched images on google and came up with something like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment